and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS?
savannah that looks so good I keep trying to call you but I never know which house of your to call. I can't wait to come home, living in China is getting on my nerves, I'm soooo limited. This upcoming summer is going to be the summer of our life!!! Can't wait to here from you! Talk to you later.
I have two younger sibbilings my younger sister who is three,my little brother is 4 years old. I have a dog that is a golden retriever named Eli!
My best friend has been living in Hong Kong for a couple of years now and I have had enough and she is finally coming home for good on June 18 and I can not wait! We are going to go to the beach with eachother so many times and we will make so many memories. We will have the greatest summer of our lives it will be so much FUN!!!!!!!!! I love going to the beach and spending time with friends and family. We always have the greatest time ever at hilton head island where we go to every year with our friends that we have known forever, Marilyn has come twice! Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
savannah that looks so good I keep trying to call you but I never know which house of your to call. I can't wait to come home, living in China is getting on my nerves, I'm soooo limited. This upcoming summer is going to be the summer of our life!!! Can't wait to here from you! Talk to you later.
my Gosh Savannah your blog looks great, love the background, though i can't say the same for mine!!
email me
I love the ipod
Post a Comment